BMI The Ridgeway Hospital offers a comprehensive orthopaedic service for a range of musculoskeletal conditions for patients who live in Swindon and the surrounding areas.
With a patient-centric approach and a high level of care, our talented team are able to provide a fast diagnosis, tailored treatment and suitable management for your orthopaedic needs.
Working alongside our consultants, our team of chartered physiotherapists will help you on your road to recovery by prescribing specific personalised exercises. Our dedicated nurses and experienced anaesthetists will also care and support you throughout your treatment.
We offer treatment for all of the below and will advise you every step of the way to ensure the most effective outcomes for you.
- Foot and ankle
- Sports injuries
You can browse our list of orthopaedic treatments here.
Hip Surgery in Swindon
If you’re living with on-going hip pain and non-surgical methods are no longer effective, it may be worth considering hip surgery. We offer a range of hip surgeries including total hip replacement, hip arthroscopy and hip revision surgery.
Private Knee Surgeons
Our knee surgeons offer a variety of different knee treatments depending on the specific needs of the patient. Knee surgeries we provide include total knee replacement, knee arthroscopy, partial knee replacement and ACL reconstruction.
From shoulder replacement surgery to rotator cuff surgery, our orthopaedic consultants are experienced in treating a range of shoulder problems. Whether your problems are a result of wear and tear from long-term conditions such as arthritis, or are due to an injury caused from sports, our consultants can advise on the most appropriate course of action.
You can see our full portfolio of orthopaedic specialists below:
- Mr Adam Brooks, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr David Hollinghurst, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr David Williamson, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr David Woods, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Ian Lowdon, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr John Ivory, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Michael Rigby, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Sunny Deo, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Venkat Satish, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Michael Foy, Consultant Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgeon
- Mr Neil Orpen, Consultant Spinal Surgeon
- Mr John Grice, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mark Liefhebber, Physiotherapy Manager
- Mr Robin Bhatia, Consultant Spinal Neurosurgeon