At BMI The Ridgeway Hospital we are proud to offer a fully comprehensive, integrated orthopaedic service for the diagnosis, treatment and management of a range of orthopaedic conditions for patients who live in Swindon and the surrounding areas.
Whether treatment is required for any of the following, we offer expert advice and care from specialist consultants, to ensure the highest possible quality outcomes for our patients.
- Foot and ankle
- Sports injuries
You can browse our list of orthopaedic treatments here.
Our orthopaedic consultants work very closely and are fully supported by chartered physiotherapists and clinicians and have access to some of the latest imaging and treatment technologies. Along with this, they operate within a suite of excellent surgical and medical facilities, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands. For more information on our physiotherapy services, please click here.
You can see our full portfolio of orthopaedic specialists below:
- Mr Adam Brooks, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr David Hollinghurst, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr David Williamson, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr David Woods, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Ian Lowdon, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr John Ivory, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Michael Rigby, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Sunny Deo, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Venkat Satish, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Michael Foy, Consultant Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgeon
- Mr Neil Orpen, Consultant Spinal Surgeon
- Mr John Grice, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mark Liefhebber, Physiotherapy Manager
- Mr Robin Bhatia, Consultant Spinal Neurosurgeon
We offer fast access to consultations and treatments, and our en-suite rooms aside, rigorous approach to infection prevention and control offers you additional peace of mind.
To find out more about the range of orthopaedic treatments at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital, please call 01793 814848 or make an enquiry here.