Do you have achy knees? Niggling shoulder pain? Don't wait for treatment on the NHS.
The Sprains and Strains Clinic at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital offer a comprehensive physiotherapy assessment and an MRI (if appropriate) for a fixed price of £400*
- Full assessment with physiotherapist
- Fast access to MRI scanning facilities
- Access to a team of orthopaedic surgeons
- No need for GP referral
If you have been suffering from an ache or niggling pain or you are waiting for treatment on the NHS you could visit The Sprains and Strains Clinic at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital. The fixed price package includes a full 45 minute assessment with a physiotherapist, one part MRI scan, full report and treatment plan tailored to you. Your physiotherapist will determine if you require an MRI scan as part of your assessment.
*Terms and conditions:
- £400 fixed price includes initial 45 minute physiotherapy appointment and one part MRI Scan, if deemed appropriate by assessing physiotherapist
- You must be referred for an MRI scan by the physiotherapist, you cannot self-refer for an MRI
- If MRI is not deemed appropriate you will pay the cost of an initial physiotherapy appointment only - £78
- Terms and conditions of fixed price packages can be found here.
For more information or to book an appointment please call 0800 096 2605 or make an online enquiry.