If you suffer from foot or ankle pain, have concerns about a specific condition of your foot or ankle, or are just looking for more information, come and visit us for a free mini consultation with one of our Orthopaedic Consultants. Taking place on 20th and 22nd May at BMI The Saxon Clinic and hosted by Mr Arul Ramasamy and Mr Joel Humphrey.
If you are considering any treatment for foot and ankle pain, having a confidential one-to-one conversation with one of our consultants might help to inform your decision.
This is also a good opportunity to get a second opinion, with no pressure to make a decision there and then.
Reasons to book:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about foot and ankle pain directly from our consultants
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Tea and Coffee will be available. There is free parking on site however please remember to register your car at reception to avoid getting a fine.
WHERE: BMI The Saxon Clinic, Chadwick Drive, Eaglestone West, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK6 5LR
- Monday 20th May between 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Wednesday 22nd May between 12:00pm and 1:00pm
WHO: Mr Arul Ramasamy and Mr Joel Humphrey, Orthopaedic Consultants
How to book
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us 0800 404 6782
Terms and conditions
- One free 10 minute mini consultation per patient
- Appointments subject to availability and with named consultants only
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
Orthopaedics, Free mini consultation