BMI The Saxon Clinic would like to invite you to meet our specialist consultants
The evening will include a series of key talks relating to Orthopaedics with a focus on the management and treatment of sports related injuries of the shoulder, hand and wrist, knees and hips. Each presentation will last around 20 minutes followed by a Q&A session. This is a great opportunity to earn your CPD points.
This event is taking place at Woughton House - MGallery (formerly The Mercure) Woughton on the Green Milton Keynes MK6 3LR.
- 18:30 Registration and hot food buffet
- 19:00 Injuries and degenerative conditions about the hip
Mr Oliver Pearce, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- 19:30 Sports injuries of the knee
Mr Julian Flynn, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- 20:00 Trauma and sports injuries to the hand, wrist and elbow
Mr Andy Hacker, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- 20:30 Close and certificates awarded
Woughton House - MGallery (formerly The Mercure)
Woughton on the Green
If you would like to book, please click on the Register button below. Places are limited so make sure you reserve your space early.
Orthopaedics, Healthcare Professional