At BMI The Saxon Clinic, we understand that trying to conceive a baby can often be a stressful and emotional time in people’s lives. In many cases people have no idea that they have fertility issues until they start trying for a baby, and then the causes of infertility can sometimes be hard to establish.
During this time we know that it is paramount for patients to get as much support and the best, most appropriate treatment possible.
Since 1995 BMI The Saxon Clinic has been working in partnership and operating as a satellite IVF clinic for CARE Northampton, part of the world renowned and pioneering fertility group, CARE.
As a partnership we are able to provide access to a wide range of assisted reproductive therapies, attracting patients from all over the UK. Our aim is to offer an exceptional level of service to help make the chance of a successful pregnancy become a reality for our patients.
Why choose CARE and The Saxon Clinic for your fertility treatment?
The Saxon clinic has over 20 years’ experience working in partnership with CARE Northampton; providing the best possible support and most appropriate fertility treatment for a successful outcome. By having a locally based satellite clinic in Milton Keynes we are able offer our patients an easily accessible location to have their treatment or assessment.
Our priority is the patient experience and our friendly team work very hard to ensure patients feel reassured, comfortable and relaxed throughout the duration of their treatment.
Our philosophy is to provide each person/couple with a tailor-made investigative programme and management package to suit their unique needs.
Some key benefits of having your treatment with us include:
- A consultant-led service every step of the way to ensure our patients get expert advice whenever they need it
- We offer access to an experienced multi-disciplinary support team delivering both physical care and emotional support for a truly holistic approach throughout treatment
- Egg/sperm sharing programme for eligible patients*
- Counselling available free of charge for all patients*
- Egg collection under general anaesthetic*
- Appointments available within two weeks
Fertility treatments available with the CARE group
A wide range of assisted conception therapies are offered as part of our fertility service, some of the most commonly requested procedures include:
- Donor insemination (DI)
- Embryo cryopreservation (freezing) and frozen-thawed embryo transfer (FET)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Invitro fertilisation & embryo transfer (IVF)
- IVF & Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Ovum and embryo donations
- Surgical Sperm Recovery (e.g. Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration MESA)
- Time lapse embryo monitoring system (PrimoVisionTM)
Other fertility and gynaecological treatments
In certain cases, there may be gynaecological factors contributing towards an individual’s or couples subfertility or infertility, for instance Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis, Fibroids or Tubal Damage. And there could be male factor issues such as varicocele or previous vasectomy.
Under such circumstances laparoscopic and open fertility surgery, including re-opening of block tubes (salpingostomy), division of adhesions, ovarian drilling and many other types of operation, may be considered in place of or in conjunction with assisted conception treatment to maximise chances of conception.
The availability and suitability of these procedures will be discussed during your consultation.
Our consultants also have extensive experience and expertise in the management of general gynaecological problems, including menstrual disorders and endometriosis.
Please get in touch if you would like any more information about the treatments that we offer. You can contact the Saxon Clinic CARE team directly on 01908 306782 or make an online enquiry. Alternatively you can call the Saxon Clinic main reception on 01908 665533 and ask to be put through to CARE fertility.
Find out more about CARE and CAREFertility
* Procedures will take place at Northampton