At BMI The Saxon Clinic, our experienced consultant general surgeons can help diagnose, treat and manage your symptoms in order to improve your quality of life. Our general surgeons have an extensive set of skills and knowledge due to the fact they carry out a large number of elective surgeries.
We are able to treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Crohn's disease
- Colitis/ulcerative colitis
- Rectal bleeding
- Colon polyps
Our surgeons use minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic) where possible, to ensure patients endure less scarring, shorter recovery times and improved outcomes.
Why come to our general surgery service
- By choosing BMI The Saxon Clinic for your general surgery, you'll benefit from;
- Short wait time for appointments
- Having the option to choose from a number of experienced specialist consultants who offer high standards of care for your treatment
- Access to a wide range of treatments and modern diagnostic screening services
Making an appointment
Treatment at BMI the Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes is available to all whether you choose to use your private medical insurance or to pay for treatment yourself. Please note private medical insurance policies differ between what is and isn’t covered so we strongly recommend you contact your insurer before embarking on any private treatment. In the majority of cases however, the care available through BMI The Saxon Clinic will be covered.
For more information on the range of general surgery services available at BMI The Saxon Clinic please call 01908 665533. Or alternatively, you can make an online enquiry here.