With Milton Keynes celebrating its 50th birthday this year, we would like to celebrate this momentous occasion by asking the public to help us capture some of the stunning landmarks and remarkable landscapes of our town, which we would then like to display around the hospital.
Throughout October and November The Saxon Clinic will be holding a photo competition, open to both adults and children, for the best photo of Milton Keynes.
There will be 1st and 2nd place prizes for both the adults and children’s categories and the four winning photographs will also go on display in the main reception of the hospital. All entries will be published on our Facebook page for the people of Milton Keynes to enjoy.
- Adult 1st place: £250 plus a £50 voucher for Kingston Gallery
- Adult second place £150
- Children’s first place £150 plus a voucher for Kingston Gallery
- Children’s second place £75
To decide on the winners we have an independent judging panel which includes Saxon Clinic Executive Director, Moira Stokoe, MK Citizen Content Editor, Ben Raza and Milton Keynes professional freelance photographers Jane Russell and Richard Yazdi.
How do I enter?
- Your entry must be submitted by email to email@example.com along with your full name and a contact number.
- No other forms of entry will be accepted
- Photographs must be a minimum 1MB – maximum 5MB file
- Please ensure images are sent as you wish them to be displayed
- All entries need to be taken in Milton Keynes
- A maximum of one entry may be entered per applicant
- Children’s entries include ages 16 and under. Those over the age of 16 will be judged as part of the adult competition.
- Children must have an adults permission to enter and all entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for entries is Thursday 30th November.
For full terms and conditions for the competition click here.
9th October 2017