Is back pain affecting your quality of life? Our Private Back Pain Clinic at BMI The Saxon helps patients who are based in Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Leighton Buzzard and Woburn.
Back pain affects 4 out of 5 people at one stage in their lives.* With a huge range of underlying issues which can cause back pain, you may be struggling to find out which solution is best for you.
Private Back Pain Clinic in Milton Keynes
At our Private Back Pain Clinic our experienced, chartered Physiotherapists, Pain Management Specialists and Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeons will help to assess, diagnose and treat your back pain through a tailored one-stop shop care plan.
Find out more about the Private Back Pain Clinic team.
Our diagnosis package will provide you with a fast and accurate diagnosis as well as expert advice and access to treatment for back pain, neck pain and sciatica. This comprehensive service is available to you for a special package price of £650 and will include:
- A full Physiotherapy assessment with a chartered physiotherapist
- One Part MRI scan**
- A consultation with one of The Saxon Clinics’ specialist Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeons
Problems we treat include:
- Back pain and leg pain (sciatica)
- Neck pain and arm pain
- Disc problems and prolapse
- Osteoporotic fractures
- Lumbar spinal canal stenosis
- Spine degenerative disorders
- Spine sport related problems
- Thoracic posture problems
Our Back Care Services are provided by a multi-disciplinary team of Chartered Physiotherapists, Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeons, Pain Specialists and Radiologists.
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.
**Terms and conditions:
£650 fixed price includes initial full physiotherapy assessment and, if deemed appropriate following your assessment with the physiotherapist, a one part MRI scan and consultation with a specialist Orthopaedic Consultant.
- You must be referred for the MRI by the physiotherapist, you cannot self-refer.
- MRI scan is subject to availability. In some cases an imaging referral may not be available on the same day as the initial physiotherapy consultation however please be assured that we will do our best to accommodate you at the earliest next available appointment.
- If the MRI scan is not deemed appropriate you will pay the cost of an initial physiotherapy appointment only - £60
- Terms and conditions of fixed price packages can be found here