At BMI The Saxon Clinic we provide private nutrition and dietetics services to patients based in Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Leighton Buzzard and Woburn.
What is Dietetics?
Dietetics is the study of food science, looking particularly at diet, and nutrition and the effect it has on a person’s overall health and well-being.
Registered dieticians work with their patients to create a tailored food plan aimed at improving health, alleviating symptoms of numerous conditions or helping to identify and prevent allergic reactions.
Private Dietetics at BMI The Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes
At BMI Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes, we provide access to a range of private dietetics services which begin with a consultation with a qualified dietician.
Our dietician will assess your eating habits and help you form a new eating plan to boost your health and general well-being.
Dieticians support clients to promote better health, reduce risk of chronic diseases and help to manage existing medical conditions through improved diet and lifestyle.
Patients considering a dietetic consultation would include:
- Patients with digestive problems, diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Patients diagnosed with medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, and coeliac disease
- People struggling with weight loss and weight loss maintenance, Patients seeking dietary support as part of weight loss surgical team
- Patients with oral, enteral or parenteral nutrition requirements
- Patients suffering food allergies and intolerances
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.