The Sprains and Strains Clinic at BMI The Saxon Clinic offers a comprehensive physiotherapy assessment and an MRI, or Ultrasound, (if appropriate) for a special fixed price of £400*. This includes:
- Full physiotherapy assessment with a Chartered Physiotherapist
- Fast access to MRI or Ultrasound scanning facilities (if deemed appropriate) with a full report
- Access to a team of Orthopaedic Surgeons
No need for GP referral
Don’t stay in pain and discomfort when you can be seen quickly in the relaxed environment of your local private hospital and receive a personalised treatment plan led by specialist consultants and experienced healthcare professionals.
The Saxon Clinic Sprains and Strains Clinic package offers you a fast track service for full diagnosis of your pain. Our team will create a treatment plan completely tailored to you to support your fast and effective recovery. Your physiotherapist will determine if you require the MRI as part of your assessment. In the event a scan is necessary, Ultrasound will be given as an alternative where it is best practice for the specific injury.
For more information or to book an appointment please call 0800 096 3235 or make an online enquiry.
*Terms and conditions:
- £400 fixed price includes initial full physiotherapy assessment and one part MRI, or Ultrasound Scan, if deemed appropriate by assessing physiotherapist
- You must be referred for an MRI or Ultrasound scan by the physiotherapist, you cannot self-refer.
- If MRI or Ultrasound is not deemed appropriate you will pay the cost of an initial 45 minute physiotherapy appointment only - £60
- Terms and conditions of fixed price packages can be found here.