We work with an extensive group of orthopaedic experts, which means that you can find the right consultant to suit your needs. Our experienced consultant surgeons will confidently diagnose your condition and tailor a suitable treatment plan for you, working with physiotherapists to ensure that you are supported throughout your rehabilitation and after surgery, if needed.
Our consultant surgeons are available for consultations that will:
- Diagnose your condition, injury or disorder
- Create a treatment plan with you including medication, exercise, surgery and/or physiotherapy
- Recommend rehabilitation through exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function
- Outline prevention plans with information and treatment options to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
The added benefit at BMI Healthcare is that many of our orthopaedic surgeons have specialised in certain areas, such as the hip, knee, spine, hand and wrist, or foot and ankle. They may have also chosen to focus on specific fields like paediatrics, trauma or sports medicine.
You can browse our list of orthopaedic treatments.
Our Orthopaedic Consultants are fully supported by Chartered Physiotherapists and Clinicians and have access to some of the latest imaging and treatment technologies. Along with this, they operate within a suite of excellent surgical and medical facilities, so you can be sure you're in safe hands.
We offer fast access to consultations and treatments, and our en-suite room's aside, rigorous approach to infection prevention and control offers you additional peace of mind.
Paying for treatment
- All patients are welcome – whether they choose to pay directly for their treatment or by using their private medical insurance
- We arrange direct settlement with insurance companies, but patients should pre-check their level of cover
- For self-paying patients we accept a number of payment methods including the BMI Card
If you'd like to know more about our orthopaedics services please call 01494 890 890 or enquire online.