BMI The Sloane Hospital is located in Beckenham, Kent and is easily accessible by both road and rail. Beckenham is located well within the M25 London orbital motorway, broadly between Bromley, Croydon and Dulwich, approximately 10 miles South East of central London and one mile from Bromley.
From the M25 the Beckenham/Bromley area is best approached from either junction 3 following the A20 towards central London and then the A222 to Beckenham/Bromley. Alternatively take junction 4 from the M25 following the A21 to Bromley.
From Bromley, follow the A222 Beckenham Lane past Shortlands station, continue up the hill and turn right into Downs Bridge Road and then right into Albemarle Road, the hospital is a short distance on the left.
Parking is available within the hospital grounds, free of charge. Parking is also available free of charge on the road outside the hospital.
The nearest railway stations are Shortlands, Beckenham Junction or Bromley South where taxis can be used to continue on to the hospital.
- 227 Crystal Palace to Bromley, stopping at Shortlands station.
- 726 Dartford to Heathrow, stopping at Shortlands station.
- 358 Orpington to Crystal Palace, stopping at Shortlands station.
Other routes which will involve an additional short taxi ride include:
- 54 Croydon to Woolwich, stopping at Beckenham Junction
- 61 Chislehurst to Bromley, stopping at Bromley South
- 351 Lower Sydenham to Bromley, stopping at Beckenham Junction.
We were unable to find your location. Please enter a valid UK postcode.