At BMI The Somerfield Hospital we offer a range of podiatry services.. We have x-ray, pathology and physiotherapy teams onsite to help your diagnosis and treatment as needed.
- Heel pain (Plantar faciitis)
- Ankle & foot pain
- Sports injuries such as: ankle sprains, shin splints, knee pain, metatarsalgia, and hip discomfort
- Verrucae - treatment with cryosurgery
- Diabetic and rheumatoid foot conditions
- Lower and mid back pain
- Corns & Calluses
- Fungal infections
- Computerised gait analysis - analysis to assess, plan, and treat individuals with conditions affecting their ability to walk.
Computerised gait analysis enables the podiatrist to accurately measure the foot weight patterns. It allows the treatment of current complaints, prevention of future problems and prophylactic care in rheumatoid and diabetic patients, reducing the likelihood of ulcerations occurring.
- Orthotics - tailor made insoles
- Ankle (AFO) manufacture
- 3D foot scan
The podiatric service at BMI Somerfield is provided by Mr Akbal Randhawa, Mrs Carol Selth and Mr Michael Wardlaw.
Please call BMI The Somerfield Hospital for appointments and referrals.