At The South Cheshire Private Hospital in Leighton, Crewe, our consultant gastroenterologists hold regular clinics where they will be able to diagnose your condition.
If required, your consultant can refer you for an endoscopic examination in our endoscopy suite for further investigation.
Gastroenterology treatments available
You may wish to make an appointment at our gastroenterology clinic if you need treatment or advice for conditions, such as:
- Coeliac disease
- Crohn's disease
- Colitis/ulcerative colitis
- Heartburn or oesophagitis
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Benefits of our gastroenterology service
- Quick access to appointments, usually within 48 hours
- Experienced consultants offering a high standard of care
- Modern diagnostic screening
- A wide range of treatment availability
Making an appointment
Treatment at BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital in Leighton, Crewe is available to patients with private medical insurance or if you're looking to pay for treatment yourself.
For more information on the range of gastroenterology services and treatments we offer, please call 01270 500 411. Alternatively, you can make an online enquiry.