Private hospital treatment in Crewe
The team of experienced consultant general physicians at BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital provide round-the-clock medical care for a broad range of conditions and illnesses.
Our expert, personalised approach to care, coupled with peaceful surroundings and your own private en-suite bedroom, will make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Who is the service for?*
- If you or a loved one require treatment for an illness
- If you're suffering from multiple conditions and need medical care
- If you're in need of rehabilitation and a hospital stay
- If you need diagnostic investigations to get to the bottom of a complaint
Why choose us for general medical care?
- We provide 24/7 direct access to our service with a fast and efficient admission process
- Our service is consultant-led, giving you the reassurance you're under the specialist care of experienced consultant physicians, backed by a dedicated nursing team
- Access to a team of healthcare professionals, such as physiotherapists, who are there to help aid your recovery
- A private en-suite bedroom and tailored menus for a comfortable stay
- The service is insurer-approved meaning you should be covered by your private medical insurance policy**
- You can choose our pay for yourself package price option if you do not have private medical insurance***
Admission to The South Cheshire Private Hospital's general medical service:
Call our general medical services department on 0800 029 4328 and speak to our senior medical officer. They will ask you some questions to ensure you or your loved one are suitable for hospital admission*. Once agreed you can arrive at the hospital as soon as you wish. You'll be under the care of the general medical nursing team and will be assessed by your consultant physician within four hours of admission.
Your admission can be arranged by yourself, or on your behalf by a relative, GP, carer or care home.
General medical service payment options
Use your private medical insurance: Most medical insurers recognise our service and are likely to cover medical care and treatment. Please liaise with your insurer directly to ensure your policy covers your admission. You will need to activate your policy with your insurer before you're admitted, but if you're admitted urgently we can help administer the process.
- Pay for yourself: We offer a pay for yourself package price which includes a daily fixed rate fee for your medical care and accommodation***. Knowing the price upfront means you won't have to worry about the financials and can focus on getting better.
To find out more or to arrange an admission please call on 0800 029 4328.
Terms and conditions
*We do not accept admissions for any person under the age of 18 years old. There are various medical conditions that we are unable to accept. The nurse will ask you questions over the phone to ensure it is suitable for you to be admitted into hospital.
** Please check the cover detail of your insurance policy with your insurer directly.
***Our fixed price pay for yourself package includes accommodation, daily consultant visits, nursing care, low cost drugs and pathology, and access to some other healthcare professionals such as physiotherapists. The price does not include the initial consultant fee, imaging and diagnostics, high cost drugs and pathology and consultations, care or treatment provided by other specialist consultants. For patients paying for themselves, we will ask for your credit card details upon admission to act as a holding deposit.