At BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital we are pleased to offer a fully comprehensive, integrated orthopaedic service for the diagnosis and treatment of a range of orthopaedic conditions for patients who live in Crewe, Cheshire and further afield.
Whether you need treatment for the hip, knee, shoulder, wrist, elbow, foot, ankle or spine, our experienced orthopaedic surgeons offer the highest standards of care supported by chartered physiotherapists and dedicated musculoskeletal radiologists.
As well as this, they operate within a suite of excellent surgical and medical facilities, so you can be sure that you’re in safe hands.
We offer a wide range of orthopaedic treatments. Common surgeries we offer include:
For a comprehensive list of the orthopaedic surgeries available at BMI The South Cheshire Hospital please see the list here.
Benefits of our orthopaedic service
- Access to modern diagnostic screening, including x-ray and MRI
- Rapid access appointments often available within 48 hours
- Dedicated support team, including specialist physiotherapists and radiologists
- Wide range of treatments and procedures
- Individual care with tailored advice and treatment for each individual
- Rooms offering privacy and comfort with en-suite bathrooms, TV, telephone etc.
- High standard of care
Whether you have private medical insurance or are looking to pay for your treatment yourself, treatment at BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital in Crewe is available to everybody.
Please call 01270 500 411 for more information on the range of orthopaedic treatments and procedures available at BMI The South Cheshire Private Hospital. Alternatively, you can make an make an online enquiry here.