At BMI The Winterbourne Hospital we are proud to offer a fully comprehensive, integrated orthopaedic service for the diagnosis, treatment and management of a range of orthopaedic conditions for patients who live in Dorchester and the surrounding areas.
Whether treatment is required for any of the following, we offer expert advice and care from specialist consultants, to ensure the highest possible quality outcomes for our patients.
- Foot and Ankle
- Sports injuries
You can browse our list of orthopaedic treatments here.
Our orthopaedic consultants work very closely and are fully supported by chartered physiotherapists and clinicians and have access to some of the latest imaging and treatment technologies. Along with this, they operate within a suite of excellent surgical and medical facilities, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands. For more information on our physiotherapy services, please click here.
You can see our full portfolio of orthopaedic specialists below:
- Mr Andrew Hilton, Consultant Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgeon
- Mr Colin Senior, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr James Smith, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Iain Findlay, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Ian Barlow, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Matthew Hall, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Nicholas Savva, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Graeme Nicholas Fernandez, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Peter Ward, Consultant Orthopaedic, Trauma & Reconstruction Surgeon
- Mr Sean Walsh, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Simon Garrett, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Tim Crook, Consultant Hand & Upper Limb Surgeon
We offer fast access to consultations and treatments, and our en-suite rooms aside, rigorous approach to infection prevention and control offers you additional peace of mind.