At BMI The Winterbourne Hospital, we are proud to offer a fully comprehensive, integrated private orthopaedic service for the diagnosis, treatment and management of a range of orthopaedic conditions, for patients who live in Dorchester, Weymouth, Bridport and the surrounding areas.
Private Orthopaedic Surgery in Dorchester
Whether treatment is required for any of the following, we offer expert advice and care from specialist private consultants, to ensure the highest possible quality outcomes for our patients.
- Hip and knee
- Foot and ankle
- Shoulder, elbow and hand
- Sports injuries
Browse our full list of private orthopaedic treatments offered in Dorchester.
Our orthopaedic consultants work very closely and are fully supported by chartered physiotherapists and clinicians and have access to some of the latest imaging and treatment technologies.
Along with this, they operate within a suite of excellent surgical and medical facilities, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands. Find out more about our physiotherapy services.
Private Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists in Dorchester
- Mr Andrew Hilton, Consultant Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgeon
- Mr Colin Senior, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr James Smith, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Iain Findlay, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Ian Barlow, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Matthew Hall, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Nicholas Savva, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Graeme Nicholas Fernandez, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Peter Ward, Consultant Orthopaedic, Trauma & Reconstruction Surgeon
- Mr Sean Walsh, Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Simon Garrett, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Tim Crook, Consultant Hand & Upper Limb Surgeon
We offer fast access to consultations and treatments, and our en-suite rooms aside, rigorous approach to infection prevention and control offers you additional peace of mind.
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.