This free Men's Health patient information evening is a great opportunity to find out more about the benign prostate hyperplasy (BPH), prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
Movember encourages men to be more aware of their own health concerns. Mr Zahir Abbasi and Prof James Catto, Consultant urological Surgeons, will provide advice on prostate enlargement, how to check your testicles and when to seek further expert advice. The evening education provides plenty of opportunity to ask questions and talk through treatment options.
Reasons to book:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about the, BPH, prostate cancer and testicular cancer directly from our consultants
- Discuss treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Where: Thornbury Hospital | 312 Fulwood Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S10 3BR
When: Wednesday, 13 November 2019, 18:30pm - 20:30pm
- 6.30pm - Arrival and Canapes
- 7.00pm - Prof James Catto, Consultant Urological Surgeon - Prostate and testicular cancer
- 7.30pm - Mr Zahir Abbasi, Consultant Urological Surgeon - BPH & Rezum Treatment
- 8.00pm - Questions and answers
- 8.30pm - Event finishes
Who: Mr Zahir Abbasi, Consultant Urological Surgeon & Prof James Catto, Consultant Urological Surgeon
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
The event includes light refreshments at the start of the session, and there is plenty of free on-site parking.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions during the session.
We look forward to welcoming you to BMI Thornbury Hospital.
James William Catto