Are you suffering from joint pain? Hip, Knee, Hand, Wrist, Shoulder or Elbow pain?
Come and meet our consultants at this free patient information evening and explore private health care further. Mr Alex Kocheta, Mr Kingsley Draviaraj and Mr Kevin Wembridge will deliver a presentation about joint pain and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions in a group environment.
Reasons to book:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about your joint pain or upcoming surgery
- Discuss treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Where: 312 Fulwood Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S10 3BR
The event includes light refreshments at the start of the session, and there is plenty of free on-site parking.
When: Thursday, 21 November 2019, 18:30pm - 20:30pm
- 6.30pm - Arrival and Canapes
- 7.00pm - Presentation from Consultant Orthopaedic Consultants
- 8.00pm - Questions and answers
- 8.30pm - Event finishes
Who: Mr Kingsley Draviaraj, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons, Mr Alex Kocheta, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons & Mr Kevin Wembridge, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions during the session.
We look forward to welcoming you to BMI Thornbury Hospital.
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
- Offer valid 21.11.2019, 6:30pm - 8:30pm only