Join us at BMI Thornbury Hospital to listen to Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Mr Dominic Dodd, deliver an informative presentation on varicose vein treatment options.
Mr Dodd has extensive experience in the treatment of patients with arterial and venous disease. He pioneered the use of minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins in Sheffield.
There will also be the opportunity to discuss your symptoms and treatment options on a one-to-one basis following the presentation with Mr Dodd.
When: Thursday 15th March 2018
Where: BMI Thornbury Hospital, 312 Fulwood Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S10 3BR
- 6.45pm Arrival, registration and refreshments
- 6.55pm Introduction – BMI Thornbury Hospital
- 7.00pm Let’s talk about varicose veins and the latest treatment options – Mr Dominic Dodd, Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- 8.00pm Q&A
- 8.30pm Close
Call us on 0808 101 0344 to book your seat or register below. Pre-booking is essential.
Terms and conditions
- Offer available: 15th March 2018, from 6.45pm-8.30pm
- Seats are subject to availability
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
Free mini consultation, Varicose veins
Peter Dominic Francis Dodd