We have a team of experienced consultant general physicians who can provide around the clock medical care for a broad range of conditions and illnesses.
Our expert, personalised approach to care, coupled with peaceful surroundings and your own private en-suite bedroom, will make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Who is the service for?*
- You or a loved one may require treatment for an illness
- You're suffering from multiple conditions and need medical care
- You are in need of rehabilitation and a hospital stay
- You require diagnostic investigations to get to the bottom of what's wrong
Why choose us for general medical care?
- We provide 24/7 direct access to our service with a fast and efficient admission process
- Our service is consultant led so you have the reassurance that you are being cared for by a specialist, experienced consultant physician, backed up by a dedicated nursing team providing high quality, personalised care
- If required, a team of healthcare professionals such as physiotherapists, will be available to aid your recovery
- Your own private en-suite bedroom and tailored menus will make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible
- Our general medical service is insurer approved meaning you should be covered by your private medical insurance policy**
- For those who do not have private medical insurance, we offer a pay for yourself package price option***
Admission into our general medical service:
All you need to do is make one simple phone call to our general medical services department on 0800 029 4347.
Our dedicated senior medical officer will ask some questions over the phone to ensure you or your loved one are suitable for admission into hospital*. Once agreed you can arrive at the hospital there and then if you wish. You will be under the care of the general medical nursing team and you will be assessed by your consultant physician within 4 hours of admission.
Your admission can be arranged by yourself, or on your behalf by a relative, GP, carer or care home.
General medical service payment options
Use your private medical insurance: Most medical insurers recognise our service and therefore are likely to cover medical care and treatment. However you must liaise with your insurer directly to ensure you are covered by your policy. You will need to activate your policy with your insurer but of course if you are admitted urgently, we can help administer the process.
- Pay for yourself: We offer a pay for yourself package price which includes a daily fixed rate fee for your accommodation and medical care***. Knowing the price upfront means you won't have to worry about the financials and can focus on what's important, getting better.
To find out more or to arrange an admission please call on 0800 029 4347.
Terms and conditions
*We do not accept admissions for any person under the age of 18 years old. There are various medical conditions that we are unable to accept. The nurse will ask you questions over the phone to ensure it is suitable for you to be admitted into hospital.
** Please check the cover detail of your insurance policy with your insurer directly.
***Our fixed price pay for yourself package includes accommodation, daily consultant visits, nursing care, low cost drugs and pathology, and access to some other healthcare professionals such as physiotherapists. The price does not include the initial consultant fee, imaging and diagnostics, high cost drugs and pathology and consultations, care or treatment provided by other specialist consultants. For patients paying for themselves, we will ask for your credit card details upon admission to act as a holding deposit.