Join us at our hip and knee information event taking place at BMI Three Shires, Northampton on Wednesday 27th November from 6pm-7.30pm.
Specialist Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Pierre Nasr, will discuss the diagnosis and management of hip and knee pain, as well as treatment options available to you.
A Q&A session will follow each presentation to allow you to ask any questions you may have before deciding what treatment option is right for you, helping you to make an informed decision that’s right for you.
Spaces for this event are limited and so we recommend booking your place as soon as possible.
You are welcome to bring a guest with you for support.
Free parking is available on site however please remember to register your car at reception on arrival to avoid getting a fine.
Reasons to book:
- Getadvice and reassurance you need about our hip and knee treatments directly from our consultant
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Spaces are limited, booking is essential.
WHERE: BMI Three Shires
WHEN: Wednesday, 27th November 6:00pm – 7:30pm
WHO: Mr Pierre Nasr, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
How to book:
Please book your place via our event form.
We look forward to welcoming you on the evening.
Terms & Conditions:
- Limited places, subject to availability.
- Only available to attendees over the age of 18.