1 in 8 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime*
Do you know the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer?
With no national screening programme in place, it’s even more important that you do.
Signs and symptoms include*:
- Having to pass urine more frequently (including during the night)
- Difficulty emptying your bladder
- Weaker flow whilst emptying your bladder
- The sudden urge to have to empty your bladder
- Leaking after passing urine
- Blood in urine or semen
- Difficulty getting an erection
If you have noticed any chances or are concerned you should seek a medical opinion.
Getting a fast diagnosis
We provide fast access to prostate cancer diagnostics including PSA testing (a simple blood test which looks for raised PSA levels which can be an indication of prostate cancer) and Prostate Mapping (a technique involving a biopsy and MRI scan, which help to provide greater diagnosis accuracy).
An appointment with the Consultant Urologist of your choice is usually available within 48 hours so you can get the fast diagnosis you need. Ask your GP for a referral and use your private medical insurance or pay for yourself with our flexible finance options.