Health check (essentials)
The essential health check that gives you a heart health risk assessment and lifestyle advice from a specially trained nurse. Book online today.
Length of assessment: Up to 1 hour with a nurse.
The Essential Assessment has the following tests included, selected to help you improve your health and wellbeing.
- Medical and lifestyle questionnaire
- Dietary assessment
- BMI Guide to healthy living
- Personalised medical report and recommendations
- Lifestyle consultation with nurse
- Measurements Blood pressure Body composition (height, weight, hip to waist, BMI and body fat percentage)
- Blood Tests
- Cholesterol profile
- Other Investigations
- Cardiovascular risk score
- Urine analysis (3 tests for diabetes infection and kidney function)
- Vision and hearing
- Breast cancer awareness
- Testicular cancer awareness
If any tests are not clinically appropriate for you, your doctor will advise you. Explanation of tests.
- To book your health assessment call 0800 004 600
Specialists Offering Private health check (essentials)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)