Knee surgery NAVIO™ robotics-assisted
The NAVIO™ robotics-assisted surgical system allows our specially trained surgeons to carry out knee replacement surgery with improved precision and greater accuracy.
What is NAVIO™ robotics-assisted knee surgery?
The NAVIO™ robotics-assisted surgical system could be the solution if you are considering knee replacement surgery.
The advanced surgical system allows our specially trained surgeons to carry out knee replacement with improved precision and greater accuracy.
For you, this could mean less pain, a faster recovery and more natural feeling knee.1
Why choose BMI Healthcare for robotics-assisted surgery?
Choosing to have robotics-assisted knee surgery with BMI Healthcare means:
- You could arrange to see a consultant at one of our NAVIOTM hospitals within 48 hours
- Fast access to private treatment; whether you have medical insurance or are paying for yourself
- Our flexible payment options could help you spread the cost if you are paying for yourself
- Dedicated clinical care before, during and after your procedure
How does NAVIOTM differ from existing methods?
Knee replacement surgery involves removing part or all of a damaged knee joint and replacing it with a prosthesis.
The NAVIO™ robotics-assisted system helps our skilled consultants create a bespoke plan tailored to your individual anatomy.
NAVIO™ aids our surgeons throughout the procedure, allowing even greater accuracy, less pain and enhanced recovery times.
More information on both the science and the benefits of robotics-assisted knee surgery can be found on your local hospital page (see below).
Where can I have robotics-assisted surgery?
NAVIO™ robotics-assisted knee surgery is currently available at:
- BMI The Highfield Hospital, Manchester Road, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL11 4LZ.
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital Sudbury Hill, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 3RX.
- BMI Werndale Hospital Bancyfelin, Carmarthenshire, SA33 5NT.
Specialists Offering Knee surgery using the NAVIO™ robotics-assisted surgical system
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)