What is Mako® robotic-arm assisted knee surgery?
Need a new knee? The Mako® robotic-arm assisted surgical system could be the solution you are looking for.
The advanced surgical system allows our specially trained surgeons to carry out knee replacement with improved accuracy.
This could mean less pain, a faster recovery and a more natural-feeling knee.1
Why choose BMI Healthcare for robotic-arm assisted surgery?
Choosing to have robotic-arm assisted knee surgery with BMI Healthcare means:
- You could arrange to see a consultant at one of our Mako® hospitals within 48 hours
- Fast access to private treatment; whether you have medical insurance or are paying for yourself
- Our flexible payment options could help you spread the cost if you are paying for yourself
- Dedicated clinical care before, during and after your procedure
- How does Mako® differ from existing methods?
Knee replacement surgery involves removing part, or all, of a damaged knee joint and replacing it with a prosthesis.
The Mako® system helps our skilled consultants create a bespoke plan tailored to your individual anatomy.
Mako® aids our surgeons throughout the procedure, allowing even greater accuracy, less pain and enhanced recovery times.
More information on both the science and the benefits of robotic-arm assisted knee surgery can be found on your local hospital page (see below).
- Where can I have robotic-arm assisted surgery?
Mako® robotic-arm assisted knee surgery is currently available at:
Speak to us today about how to get referred for this treatment. Meet with a consultant of your choice, with appointments usually available within 48 hours.
Call us free on:
0808 101 0337
0808 101 0337