Following accident or injury, treatment may be co-ordinated by a team of specialists including physiotherapists, nurses, doctors and psychologists. Starting with a full assessment, the aim of a rehabilitation programme is to achieve the maximum potential recovery for physical and mental well being and a return to normal living activities.
We offer rehabilitation following clinical treatment. We aim to maximise function following surgery, injury including fractures, road traffic accidents, chronic spinal conditions, strokes, MS, Parkinson's disease, cranial surgery and cardiac surgery.
The service is provided by a team of highly skilled, senior physiotherapists who work closely with consultants and other health professionals. See more information on Physiotherapy.
- Post-operative surgery ie knee and hip replacements
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as back and neck pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, headaches and whiplash
- Sports injuries such as ligaments, strains etc.
- Gynaecological problems such as stress incontinence
- Neurological problems such as rehabilitation for strokes, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Orthopaedic conditions such as pre and post-operative joint replacement and spinal surgery etc.
- Manipulative technique and manual therapy, muscle imbalance training, rehabilitation programmes, ergonomic advice and posture correction, self-help, advice and education.