Our vision is to be a leading provider of qualifications for healthcare and leadership.
Supporting this are our people. We are experienced, reflective practitioners sharing our best thinking and enabling meaningful learning environments.
We are passionate about supporting you to create the best healthcare environments, and to strive for the pursuit of excellence in health and leadership.
Our apprenticeship options allow you to earn while you learn. In partnership with your workplace, our programmes and skills coaches fit around your learning needs, enabling you to put your learning into practice immediately.
Our programmes are run from our academy in Stockport, which is conveniently situated for easy travel. They're supported by technology designed to help you learn your own way.
What we offer
Level 3 healthcare apprenticeships.
Feedback or complaints
We are serious about your experience as a learner with BMI Academy.
We take seriously the standard of our service, staff and facilities. However, we do know that sometimes things do not go as planned and on those occasions we want to hear from you.
- We will always thank you for bringing those issues to our attention
- We will always investigate thoroughly and let you know what we found
- We will always learn the lessons and make sure those lessons are shared with all our colleagues
In the first stage, we ask you to share your concerns with your course leader or personal tutor who looks after your programme. When you do this, you will receive:
- Written notification that your concerns have been acknowledged
- A summary of your concerns as you have shared them
- A clear indication of when you will hear from us next, and how
Your course leader or personal tutor will aim to complete the review and get back to you within 20 working days.
There may be occasions where the investigation requires more than 20 working days to complete. If this is the case, your course leader or personal tutor will let you know in writing.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com