Mr Jolaoso is an accredited RCOG Advanced Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgeon, RCOG accredited Specialist in Gynaecological Ultrasound and a BSCCP accredited Colposcopist. He is a member of The British Society of Urogynaecologists.
Mr Jolaoso was appointed as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at The University Hospital Lewisham in 2003. Since his appointment, he has taken Leadership Roles in Colposcopy, Early Pregnancy, Minimal Access Surgery and Urogynaecology. He was the Governance Lead for Maternity and Gynaecology till January 2018. He was The Clinical Director for Gynaecology, Sexual Health & HIV for Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust covering two acute general hospitals in South East London from 2018 until May 2020.
Mr Jolaoso has maintained Practicing Privileges at The BMI hospitals since 2003.
- Pelvic floor (prolapse) surgery
- Minimal access surgery
- General gynaecology
- Menstrual disorders (menorrhagia, amenorrhoea, polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG)
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- British Society of Urogynaecologists (BSU)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)