Mr Ajeet Kumar trained as an Orthopaedic Specialist Registrar at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. He specialised in all aspects of knee surgery by doing a Fellowship in the UK. Since 2001 Mr Kumar has been working as a Consultant Orthopaedic and Knee Surgeon at the South London NHS Healthcare Trust.
Mr Kumar undertakes a large number of different procedures which include:
- Arthroscopic trimming or repair of a torn meniscus
- Arthroscopic removal of plicae and loose bodies
- Arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Autologous cartilage-cell implantation
- Primary total knee replacement
- Primary unicondylar knee replacement
- Revision knee replacement surgery
- Outpatient injections
- Lateral ligament reconstruction for chronic ankle instability
- Bunion surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Morton’s Neuroma
Mr. Ajeet Kumar’s Surgery Preparation & Recovery App
Together with the team at myrecovery.ai, Mr. Kumar has created a complimentary app to help you get ready for surgery and make the most of your treatment.
You will receive a letter before your operation with instruction on how to download and get started with your app.