Having gained his MRCP in 2001, he has undergone higher specialist training in Respiratory and General Medicine in Bristol, where he worked mainly at North Bristol Lung Centre and University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as Bristol Royal Infirmary).
He was awarded with the Fellowship of American College of Chest Physician in 2009. Dr Kavidasan is also an elected member of American College of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonolgy & World Association of Bronchologist.
In addition to General Chest Medicine, Dr Kavidasan has a particular interest in:
- Pleural Diseases and Interventional Pulmonology (Medical Thoracoscopy)
- Sleep associated breathing disorders (Snoring)
- Investigation and management of suspected Lung Cancer and Pulmonary Physiology
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Lung Infections including Pulmonary TB
- Post Covid 19 symptoms/syndrome
- Fullness in the throat
- Chest tightness
- Chest Aching
- Post pneumonia symptoms
- Sputum production
- Persistent Coughing
- Persistent fever
- Night sweats
- Intermittent chest pain
- Referral for Lung function tests
- Referral to specialist chest physiotherapist
- Lung nodule monitoring
- Exercise tolerance decline
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)