He carried out research into new treatments for fibroids at The National Medical Laser Centre prior to completing his training. He was appointed Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Ealing Hospital NHS Trust in October 2000, and is currently the Clinical Director.
Mr Gordon is an accredited colposcopist and has maintained his interest in the management of uterine fibroids. He regularly carries out Nice approved treatments for the treatment of:
- Heavy periods (Thermachoice ablation)
- Stress urinary incontinence (TVT)
- Ectopic pregnancy (Laparoscopic)
He runs a rapid access clinic for the investigation and diagnosis of suspected gynaecological cancers.
- Menstrual disorders including HRT problems and prolapes surgery including TVT
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)