Mr Tiwari received specialist registrar training in London and Essex in both general and vascular surgery. During this time, he undertook a one-year Vascular fellowship at the prestigious Westmead Vascular Unit in Sydney, Australia where he learnt endovascular techniques to allow the treatment of patients using minimally invasive methods including angioplasty and Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR). He has worked in Singapore for 12 months where learnt to further deal with complex diabetic foot disease and advanced endovascular angioplasty for limb salvage (to avoid leg amputations).
Mr Tiwari specialises in the minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins with his preferred treatment being endovenous laser treatment (EVLT) and foam sclerotherapy. He regularly teaches other doctors about this technique. He also manages patients with claudication (leg pain on walking), abdominal aortic aneurysm, a patient requiring carotid surgery for strokes and has a special interest in the management of the diabetic foot. He can offer both keyhole and open operations and tailors the treatment to suit the patients.
- Open and minimally invasive (keyhole) treatment of varicose veins including endovenous laser therapy (EVLT)
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Open and endovascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA)
- Carotid artery disease for prevention of strokes
- Lower limb bypass surgery for peripheral vascular disease
- Management of the diabetic foot
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy
- European society of Vascular Surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)