Mr Andrew Carswell
Consultant ENT Surgeon
FRCS (ORL-HNS), PGCE (Clin Ed), MRCS, DOHNS, MB and ChB
Practices at: BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
He is a trainer and sits on the training committee for ENT surgeons in training, in both the Bristol/Severn region and the Oxford/Thames Valley region.
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- ENT-UK H&N association
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- Main area of interest is throat problems and cancer, regularly performing surgery for neck lumps, sinus disease and nasal airway procedures.
- Broad aspects of ENT, including general ENT in adults and children.
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Great Western Hospital, Swindon
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)