She is an experienced surgeon performing complex laparoscopic, hysteroscopic and open surgical procedures including laparoscopic hysterectomies.She is interested in clinical research and has presented at national and international meetings. She is also the audit lead for the department at Hillingdon Hospital.
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) and hysteroscopic surgery
- Gynaecological and early pregnancy scanning
- Emergency gynaecology and early pregnancy problems
- General gynaecology including menstrual disorders, pelvic pain and prolapse
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- International Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Association of Early Pregnancy Units
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)