Mr Arvind Singh is a consultant ENT surgeon at London North-West hospitals incorporating Northwick Park, Central Middlesex, Ealing, Hillingdon and Mount Vernon hospitals. He is Honorary Senior Lecturer for Imperial College School of Medicine and Associate Director of Medical Education. His main interests are otology (dealing with the discharging ear and hearing loss), voice disorders, nasal blockage and balloon sinuplasty.
He has a dedicated approach to teaching and has over 100 publications and presentations at national and international level.
Wherever possible, he works in an inter-professional team environment to provide the best care for his patients recognised by the awards attained and patient testimonials.
- Adult and paediatric general services
- Voice disorders – stroboscopic evaluation
- Nose problems – blockage, polyps, sinus surgery, balloon sinuplasty
- Ear problems – hearing loss, discharging ears, vertigo, tinnitus
- ENT UK
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Society of Otology
- British Laryngological Association
- British Medical Association
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)