Mr Ashis Sau
Consultant Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
MBBS, DGO, MD, DNB (India), FRCOG (London)
Practices at: BMI The Blackheath Hospital
Mr Sau trained as a speacialist registrar in Obstetric & Gynaecology in the South East Thames deanery during 1998 -2002, and received sub-speacialist training in Maternal & Fetal Medicine at St Thomas’ Hospital, London during 2002-2004.
He has published more than 25 papers in the peer reviewed journal.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding and fibroids
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Pelvic pain
- Gynaecology scan
Special interest in Obstetric scans
- Early pregnancy & dating scan
- Nuchal translucency scan
- Fetal anatomy/anomaly scan
- Growth scan
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures such as Amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Fellow of Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)