Mr Bolarinde Ola
MB, BS, FWACS, FRCOG, MD(Birmingham)
Practices at: BMI Thornbury Hospital
Mr Ola is a beneficiary of internationally recognised clinical and surgical training abroad and in the UK, including a two year clinical research fellowship at Birmingham Women’s Hospital, and a further two years undertaking a RCOG subspecialist training fellowship at the Sheffield Teaching Hospital NHS Trust. This led to certificates of completion of specialist training, advanced accreditations in reproductive medicine, reproductive surgery, assisted reproduction, laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopy surgery and gynaecological ultrasound scanning.
Mr Ola is a strong advocate of continuing professional development and he participates in advanced update courses locally and abroad to keep abreast of new developments in his fields.
Mr Ola is a Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Sheffield. He is the RCOG College Tutor for Obstetrics and Gynaecology and also the RCOG Training Programme Director for Reproductive Medicine and Surgery in Sheffield. Mr Ola is the Sheffield Teaching Hospital lead professional for Mandatory Training Programme for O&G consultants and a British Fertility Society (BFS) accredited trainer for assisted conception, management of the infertile couple and pelvic ultrasound scanning.
Mr Ola has research interests in infertility, assisted reproduction and surgery, implantation failure, systematic reviews and meta-analyses of screening and diagnostic tests. He has co-authored over 60 scientific, book chapters and other educational publications, and conference abstracts.
- Assisted conception (IVF, ICSI, IUI, implantation failure)
- Surgery to improve fertility and IVF success rate
- Poor ovarian reserve
- Chronic pelvic pain (endometriosis and adenomyosis)
- Fibroids and fibroid surgery
- Menstrual irregularities
- Ovarian cysts
- Surgery for chronic pelvic pain fibroids and ovarian cysts
- Premature ovarian failure
- Early pregnancy problems, recurrent miscarriages and ultrasound in gynaecology
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Fertility Society
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
- West African College of Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)