Mr Charles John Sandy
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
Practices at: BMI The Hampshire Clinic
Mr Sandy has wide experience in the management of general ophthalmic conditions and has an interest in cataract surgery, refractive lens surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery and tear drainage surgery.
- General ophthalmic conditions
- Cataract surgery
- Refractive lens surgery
- Cosmetic eyelid surgery
- Reconstructive eyelid surgery
- Tear drainage surgery
- Children Ophthalmology
- General Medical Council Specialist Register
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists, Fellow
- British Medical Association, Member
- British Oculoplastic Surgery Society, Member
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)