Mr David Murray
Consultant Vascular Surgeon
BSc, MBChB, MRCS, FRCS(Ed), MD
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He is currently The Clinical Head of The Cardiovascular Division at the Manchester Royal Infirmary.
NHS and private practice encompasses all aspect of modern vascular practise with a specialist interest in complex aneurysm repair. His research portfolio reflects this interests and he acts as Chief Investigator to aneurysm device research and Registries, and also as an international proctor.
- All aspect of vascular surgical practice
- Varicose veins, Recurrent Varicose veins, Endovenous Surgery
- Aortic aneurysms. Open AAA surgery. EVAR ( stent repair) Thoracic aneurysms TEVAR
- Peripheral Vascular Disease. Angioplasty and stenting. Peripheral bypass
- Carotid Disease. Carotid endarterectomy to prevent stroke
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
- British Society of Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)