Miss Rajeswari also performs Colposcopies and carries out treatment in women who have abnormal cervical smears.
Miss Rajeswari’s also specialises in Obstetrics diabetes and other endocrine disorders during pregnancy. She also offers pre-pregnancy counselling for women with diabetes which aids in improving pregnancy outcome.
- General gynaecology
- Menstrual disorders
- Heavy/irregular bleeding
- HRT – Hormonal problems
- Pelvic/abdomen pain
- Pelvic Floor Disorder
- Colposcopy and treatment of abnormal cervical smears
- Pre-pregnancy counselling
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Ovarian cysts
- Obstetrics diabetes and other endocrine disorders during pregnancy
- Sexual intercourse pain and discomfort
- Vaginal lesions
- Women’s health
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)