Dr Farhan Bari
MBBS, MRCP (UK, Rheumatology)
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
He is working as Consultant Rheumatologist at Kent & Canterbury Hospital and his special interests include inflammatory arthritis. He is also currently audit lead for Rheumatology.
He has expertise in the management of various General and Complex Rheumatologic conditions. He believes in multidisciplinary approach towards patient's management including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, etc.
- Inflammatory arthritis including, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Undifferentiated Inflammatory Arthritis
- Inflammatory back pain e.g. Spondyloarthropathy, Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Connective tissue diseases/autoimmune conditions including Lupus, Sjogrens, Scleroderma, Myositis
- Other inflammatory conditions including Polymyalgia Rheumatica, soft tissue inflammation/rheumatism
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- British Society of Rheumatology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)