Mr Gans Thiagamoorthy
Consultant Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and Subspecialist Urogynaecologist
Practices at: BMI The Runnymede Hospital
Having conducted research focusing on quality of life and improving the care pathways for women, Gans has presented nationally and internationally as well as being widely published in journals and textbooks. His NHS practice is at Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospitals and he is proud to continue promoting education regarding women’s health there and is the specialty lead for undergraduate education of St. George’s students.
Gans has a holistic approach to women’s health and strongly believes that non-surgical therapy should always be offered first. However, when other treatment options are required, he is also capable of offering medical and surgical therapies and explaining the benefits and negatives of these with up to date evidence so that his clients can decide on which options suits their needs best.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- International Urogynaecological Association
- British Society of Urogynaecologists
- Urogynaecology subspecialist: Prolapse, all urinary difficulty inc Bladder pain, Childbirth injury (mental & physical), labial concerns.
- Benign gynae: menstrual problems, fibroids, cysts, PCOS, Bartholin’s cysts, emergency care of miscarriage/ectopic.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)