Mr George Tsavellas
Consultant General, Laparoscopic & Colorectal Surgeon
MBBS (Lond), FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Ed), FRCS (Gen Surg), MS (Lond)
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
During his training he spent two years undertaking research into colorectal cancer at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, and for this was awarded the degree of Master of Surgery (MS) from the University of London.
In January 2004 he was appointed as a Consultant General & Colorectal Surgeon within the East Kent NHS Trust. He lives in Littlebourne, Canterbury. In 2008 he was appointed as the Clinical Lead for Colorectal Surgery at QEQM Hospital.
- Colorectal cancer surgery, including laparoscopic resections, en bloc multivisceral resections & salvage surgery for recurrent pelvic cancer
- Colonoscopic screening for bowel cancer
- Advanced laparoscopic techniques including:
- Laparoscopic colorectal cancer resections
- Single Incision Laparoscopic (SILS) cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic inguinal, incisional & umbilical hernia repair
- Surgery for inflammatory bowel disease, including ileal pouches for ulcerative colitis & familial polyposis
- Surgery for rectal prolapse
- Anal diseases & complex anal fistula surgery
- Rhomboid flap for complex or recurrent pilonidal sinus disease
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain & Ireland
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)