He has special interest in spots injuries and is currently studying the role of shock wave therapy for painful tendons and fascia. He has described a new condition called Osteochondrosis of the big toe, in adolescent footballers. He has studied rare conditions like Spring ligament ruptures and peroneal spastic flatfeet.
He has published papers on the long term results of ankle replacements, ultrasound study of tendon healing and clubfoot surgery. He has presented his results at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and at other international and national meetings. He is a keen teacher regularly lectures and trains senior surgical trainees, physiotherapists and medical students.
He also has a medico-legal practice dealing with personal injury.
- Total ankle replacement and arthroscopic surgery
- Study of minimally invasive surgery for bunions
- Outcome of subtalar implants for flat feet
- Surface replacement for big toe
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- British Society for Children’s Orthopaedic Surgery
- Founder Member- Heart of England Foot and Ankle Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)