Mr Ike Okorocha
BSc (Hons), MB,ChB, FWACS, FMCOG, FRCOG, PG (Cert) Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
Mr Ike Okorocha has a broad experience and expertise in all aspects of General Gynaecology. He performs most of his surgery laparoscopically and by way of other minimal access hysteroscopic techniques.
He is currently the Clinical Lead for the Rapid Access Gynaecological Services at the Kent and Canterbury Hospital as well as the QEQM Hospital, Margate. In his spare time, Mr Okorocha enjoys to play golf and chess.
- Colposcopy and vulval diseases
- Minimal Access Surgery including laparoscopic management of chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, ovarian cysts
- Abnormal uterine bleeding and heavy periods including use of various endometrial ablation techniques
- Operative hysteroscopy including hysteroscopic resection of fibroids
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy and pelvic floor repair
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- British Society of Colposcopy and Pathology (BSCCP)
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)