Dr Jagdish Adiyodi
MBBS MD MRCP FRCPath (Haematology)
Practices at: BMI The Beardwood Hospital
He is experienced in the interpretation of bone marrow and blood counts as well as the treatment of bleeding and clotting disorders. Dr Adiyodi’s particular interests include the treatment of Myeloma, Myelodysplastic syndrome and thrombotic disorders including the use of new oral anticoagulants and perioperative management of patients on anticoagulation.
- Haematological malignancies: Myeloma, Lymphoma, Leukaemia
- Myeloproliferative diseases: Polycythemia, Essential Thrombocythemia, Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia, Primary myelofibrosis Anaemia and abnormal blood counts Bleeding and Blood clotting disorders Anticoagulation
- General haematological disorders, including Iron storage disorders,B12 and Folate deficiency and red cell disorders
- Member of Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of Royal College of Pathologists
- Member of European Haematology Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)