Dr Jane Johnston
Independent Medical Practitioner
Practices at: BMI Albyn Hospital
She developed a specific interest in managing the menopause without HRT and has presented on this topic widely. She has over 20 years experience of managing the Menopause and prescribing HRT. Dr Johnston became an Associate Specialist in Women's Health in 2009 combining her variety of skills and experience in hormone managment with breast health knowledge from her role as a Breast Clinician at North East of Scotland Breast Screening Unit since 2003.
- Management and diagnosis of Menopause with HRT and alternatives
- Management of lack of libido, hormone imbalance, vaginal discomfort
- Breast health and examination
- British Menopause Society
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- QA Lead for Breast Clinicians
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)