Mr Jeremy Brown
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MB ChB , FRCS(Ed) , FRCS(orth)
Practices at: BMI Thornbury Hospital
As a result he offers a full range of arthroscopic procedures to solve soft tissue problems and sporting injuries of the knee, shoulder and ankle.
- Arthroscopy and soft tissue surgery of knee, shoulder and ankle
- Sports injuries
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association Surgery Knee
- British Orthopaedic Sports Trauma Association
- United Kingdom Association Doctors In Sport
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)